Welcome to AWAY's press kit! We tried to cover the essentials, but if you need any additional information, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily make it available.
A downloadable version of AWAY's press kit containing all images, logos & video clips can be found here.
Narrated like a nature documentary, AWAY: The Survival Series is an episodic single-player adventure game that takes you on a journey through a post-apocalyptic world where the animal kingdom reigns supreme.
A new twist on the adventure genre, AWAY plunges you into breathtaking environments as you explore a decaying planet through the eyes of the Sugar Glider.
- Story-driven gameplay — Set in a post-apocalyptic world where the animal kingdom reigns supreme, natural disasters threaten the survival of every species on Earth. With another storm on its way, your journey to safety may be the hardest one yet...
- Play as the Sugar Glider — Sitting near the bottom of the food chain, this nimble marsupial makes up for its small size with superior agility as you jump, climb, and glide through your surroundings.
- Stunning visuals — Immerse yourself in nature and uncover mysterious artifacts as you explore AWAY's breathtaking environments through the eyes of the beast.
- Robust combat system — Hunt prey and fend off predators as you fight for survival in the perilous lands of AWAY.
- Nature documentary — Enter your very own nature documentary as AWAY's enigmatic narrator guides you through your journey.
- Original soundtrack — Having worked on countless major soundtracks, ranging from games like Resident Evil, Call of Duty, and Destiny to movies such as Mad Max, Transformers, and Planet Earth II, Mike Raznick brings his experience as a multi-award winning composer and audio director to the AWAY series with an enchanting orchestral score.
All images, logos, and video clips can be found & downloaded here.
Request press copy
To request a press copy of AWAY, simply send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to send one your way!
Follow our DevBlog to stay up to date: http://breakingwalls.co/blog/
Creative Producer, Breaking Walls
Creative Director, Breaking Walls
Head of Technology, Breaking Walls
Head of Growth, Breaking Walls
Game Designer, Breaking Walls
3D Artist, Breaking Walls
Sound Designer, Breaking Walls
Community Manager, Breaking Walls
Accounting, Breaking Walls
Graphic Design, Freelance