Welcome to AWAY's press kit! We tried to cover the essentials, but if you need any additional information, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll happily make it available.
AWAY: The Survival Series is an episodic adventure/survival game set in a distant, human-less future. Narrated like a nature documentary, each episode takes you on a new animal's journey across a decaying planet as you piece together the mysterious origins of your world.
If you love games with crisp mechanics, an intriguing story, enchanting music, beautiful environments, and plenty of exploration… AWAY is for you! The first episode of this single-player PC game follows the Sugar Glider and is set to release in spring of 2018.
- Play as the Sugar Glider — Run, jump, climb, and glide through your surroundings with AWAY's tiny little Sugar Glider.
- Story-based gameplay — Narrated like a nature documentary, AWAY plunges you into an intriguing world whose mysterious origins are yours to uncover.
- Explore the vast land of AWAY — Exploration is encouraged as you encounter a wide variety of predators and prey in your journey through AWAY's expansive environments.
- AAA graphics in an indie game — Every inch of AWAY's environments was crafted by hand into a beautifully immersive world for you to discover.
- Original soundtrack — Mike Raznick brings his experience as a multi-award winning composer and audio director to the AWAY series with an enchanting orchestral soundtrack that will stay with you long after you finish the game.
- AWAY in virtual reality — Get your VR headset ready and embark on an unparalleled journey through nature as you explore the world of AWAY through the eyes of the beast.
Sugar Glider Climbing Tree:
Logo & Icon
Request press copy
To request a press copy of AWAY, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to send one your way!
Follow our DevBlog to stay up to date: http://breakingwalls.co/blog/
Head of Technology, Breaking Walls
Creative Producer, Breaking Walls
Creative Director, Breaking Walls
Project Manager & Level Designer, Breaking Walls
Level Designer, Breaking Walls
Game Designer, Breaking Walls
Artist, Breaking Walls
Gameplay Programmer, Breaking Walls
AI Programmer, Breaking Walls
3D Animator, Breaking Walls
Head of Growth, Breaking Walls
Community Manager, Breaking Walls
Accounting, Breaking Walls
Graphic Design, Freelancer